Defending The Rights Of Injured Workers
With so much of our lives spent at work, it is no wonder that workplace accidents are a common occurrence. Our workers’ compensation attorney has helped people in Woodbury and elsewhere in Minnesota protect their rights by filing accurate, comprehensive, and successful workers’ compensation claims.
If you were injured at work, contact us at 612-254-6409 for a free case evaluation.
Injuries Can Occur In Any Industry
Though often associated with hard labor occupations, workers’ compensation claims can cover personal injuries suffered in all types of careers. From serious injuries resulting from an independent event or accident to repetitive strains or occupational diseases, our firm can help. We handle workers’ comp claims in all industries and are able to assist those with injuries related to:
- Construction work, such as falls from scaffolding, ladders, or other elevations; amputations; burns; electric shock; and incidents involving heavy equipment.
- Factory and manufacturing work, including iron and steel production, medical device assembly, forklift accidents, and industrial or warehouse premises accidents.
- Health care and hospital work involving needle sticks, heavy lifting such as lifting patients, aggravation and violence, occupationally acquired illness or infection, and more.
- School and child care work such as altercations; chronic pain from standing, bending, and lifting; carpal tunnel syndrome; and hazards from physical education classes.
- Trade work specific injuries involving electricians, plumbers, contractors, auto technicians, apprentices, and other professionals.
- Public safety work, including firefighters, police officers, prison guards, correctional officers, and security workers.
- Office work, including blood clots, carpal tunnel syndrome, and other repetitive strain injuries incurred from prolonged sitting.
Why Do You Deserve Compensation?
Your injury would not have been incurred if you were not working, and because all jobs have certain risks, your employer has workers’ compensation insurance to compensate employees when these risks become realities. You are entitled to compensation for lost wages, medical benefits, and specific loss payments associated with your accident, including permanent partial or full disability. This insurance also provides dependency benefits to families whose loved one has died because of a workplace injury.
Discuss Your Case With A Tenacious Attorney
It is your right to claim workers’ compensation benefits when you have been injured; however, strict filing requirements and deadlines for workers’ compensation claims make it important to get in touch with a lawyer as quickly as possible, even if you are not sure a claim is necessary. Contact our office online or call 612-254-6409 to schedule a free consultation and discuss your circumstances today.