Helping Accident Victims Pursue Compensation
The personal injury attorneys at Bowden Cyr, PLLC, in St. Paul, Minnesota, are highly qualified at taking on insurance companies and getting top-dollar settlements and awards, ensuring that your needs for medical treatment and financial support are met. As our client, you can be confident that your best interests are our top priority. We will do everything we can to help you restore your quality of life.
If you have been injured in an accident, call us in Woodbury at 612-254-6409 to speak with an experienced attorney.
Receive the Compensation You Deserve After an Accident
When you are injured due to someone else’s careless actions, negligence, or recklessness, having someone on your side ensures that you get the treatment and compensation you rightfully deserve.
Bowden Cyr, PLLC, represents clients in personal injury litigation, mediation and arbitration involving:
- Automobile accidents — Every Minnesota driver has a duty to drive with ordinary and responsible care. When a driver breaches that duty and causes injury or death to another in a car crash, the injured party or the deceased victim’s family may recover compensation for the other driver’s negligence or wrongful conduct behind the wheel.
- Semitruck and Motorcycle Accidents — Accidents involving semitrucks and motorcycles can be very serious. Our attorneys are qualified to handle these potentially complex cases and understand the legal and medical issues that may affect a case.
- Dog and other animal bites — Dog bites and attacks can be among the most frightening of personal injuries, especially when the victim is a child. If you or your child have been injured by a dog bite, you may be entitled to recover monetary damages to compensate for the injuries, including medical bills and pain and suffering.
- Slip-and-fall accidents — Property owners have a duty to make their property safe by repairing or eliminating known dangers or warning others of such dangers. This includes cleaning up spills and taking care of other hazards that may lead to slip-and-fall accidents.
- Wrongful death actions — In the tragic event that you have lost a loved one in an accident, we understand that in addition to dealing with grief, you are likely facing new financial challenges in the wake of losing your family member. Our attorneys have the experience and compassion to represent families in all types of wrongful deaths.
Discover Experienced, Caring Representation Contact Us Today
If you or a loved one has been hurt in an accident, call 612-254-6409 to speak with the lawyers at Bowden Cyr, PLLC. You can also contact us online. We handle personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis, meaning you do not pay anything until the successful conclusion of your case. If there is no recovery, there is no fee.