Attentive Representation After An Auto Accident
At Bowden Cyr, PLLC, we handle a spectrum of insurance concerns and personal injury lawsuits for accident survivors throughout Minnesota. We will work with the insurance companies to recover compensation so you can focus on your everyday life. Some of the service we offer include:
- Filing your claim
- Getting you a rental vehicle
- Resolving auto damage issues
- Helping you get benefits for lost wages
- Making sure your bills get paid
- Communicating with insurance representatives
- Negotiating a settlement
- Going to trial
In most cases, our attorneys can achieve settlement awards well in excess of the amounts insurance companies initially offer victims of auto, semi truck and motorcycle accidents. However, if a trial is necessary to vindicate your rights, we possess the litigation skills to take appropriate legal action on your behalf.
If you were injured in a car crash, call our offices at 612-254-6409 for a free initial case evaluation.
Common Causes Of Minnesota Car Crashes
Every Minnesota driver must extend a duty of care when driving. Tragically, far too many people drive recklessly, putting other people in danger. Some of the other most common reasons for car accidents include:
- Distracted driving such as talking on a cell phone, texting, rubbernecking, looking at scenery, adjusting the radio, and giving attention to passengers and children while neglecting the road
- Driver fatigue or falling asleep while driving
- Driving drunk or high
- Aggressive driving and road rage, such as tailgating, flashing lights, and making rude gestures
- Failing to obey traffic signs
- Failing to yield the right of way to motorcyclists, bicyclists and pedestrians
- Driving too fast in poor weather
- Defective or malfunctioning automotive equipment
- Poorly maintained or designed roads
Though fault determination in an accident is not always complicated, it is often difficult to recover the full compensation you deserve. Covering your damages can prove stunningly expensive. We at Bowden Cyr, PLLC, care deeply about protecting your rights against insurance providers that might otherwise try to take advantage of you.
Reach Out For Compassionate Legal Representation
After an accident, do not hesitate to call us at 612-254-6409 or contact us online for a complimentary initial consultation. Our Woodbury personal injury lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. We charge you nothing unless we recover compensation.