At Bowden Cyr, PLLC, we handle insurance and personal injury claims on behalf of automobile accident victims in St. Paul and throughout Minnesota. After being injured in a car crash, you should focus on your physical and emotional recovery. Let us take care of dealing with insurance companies, securing your benefits and obtaining the compensation you need and deserve to overcome the accident. We provide the following services and more:
- Setting up your claim and benefits
- Helping with rental vehicles and property issues
- Securing wage loss benefits
- Getting medical bills paid
- Talking to insurance adjusters so you do not have to
- Holding responsible parties liable
- Negotiating personal injury claims for maximum settlement
In most cases, our attorneys can achieve settlement awards well in excess of the amounts insurance companies initially offer victims of auto, semitruck, and motorcycle accidents. However, if a trial is necessary to vindicate your rights, we possess the litigation skills to take appropriate legal action on your behalf.
If you were injured in a car crash, call our offices at 612-254-6409 for a free initial case evaluation.
Common Causes of Minnesota Car Crashes
Every Minnesota driver has a duty to exercise due care when operating a vehicle. Unfortunately, however, people often drive carelessly, negligently, and/or recklessly, violating traffic laws and endangering those around them. Also, vehicles or roadways can be defective, presenting additional hazards to drivers. A personal injury claim may be based on:
- Distracted driving such as talking on a cell phone, texting, rubbernecking, looking at scenery, adjusting the radio, and giving attention to passengers and children while neglecting the road
- Driver fatigue or falling asleep while driving
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs
- Aggressive driving and road rage, such as tailgating, flashing lights, and making rude gestures
- Disregarding traffic signs and signals
- Failing to yield the right of way to motorcyclists, bicyclists, and pedestrians
- Disregarding weather conditions
- Equipment failures, such as loss of brakes, tire blowouts, or steering and suspension failures
- Poor roadway design or maintenance
Even when fault determination in an accident is not complicated, obtaining compensation to cover the cost of your injuries can be surprisingly difficult, especially if you suffer from a serious injury, such as a head or spinal injury. Our team at Bowden Cyr, PLLC, takes a real interest in making sure that our clients are not taken advantage of by insurance companies and claims investigators, and uses our knowledge and skill to ensure claims are handled properly.
Contact Us for Compassionate Legal Representation
If you or a loved one has been hurt in a car crash, do not hesitate to call us at 612-254-6409 or contact us online for a free initial consultation. Our Woodbury personal injury lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, so you owe no legal fees unless we obtain compensation on your behalf.