Knowledgeable Representation After A Motor Vehicle Accident
Traveling throughout Minnesota, you probably witness the aftermath of motor vehicle accidents on a regular basis. Unfortunately, accidents are all too common, and they are often accompanied by expensive vehicle repairs, battles with insurance companies, serious injuries and daunting medical bills.
When you are involved in an accident, contact an experienced attorney who can handle not only car crashes, but other vehicle types as well.
If you were in a motor vehicle accident, call 612-254-6409 for a free accident consultation.
Personalized Service For Your Case’s Specific Needs
Insurance for different motor vehicles varies, and it is important that if you are involved in an accident, you work with a lawyer who understands these details and can assist you no matter what the circumstances may be. Our firm can help you file a claim involving:
- Defects such as dangerous and defective roads or auto defects, including air bags, seat belts, brakes or other mechanical malfunction
- Traditional car crashes involving no-fault insurance, rollovers, distracted driving, dram shop liability and drunk driving
- Commercial trucking or motorcycle accidents, which require familiarity with and knowledge of unique legislation and insurance policies
- Boating accidents and other recreational accidents on the water involving personal watercraft (PWCs) such as Jet Skis, WaveRunners, flyboards, water scooters and wet bikes
- Mass transit accidents involving buses, light rail and other public transport
- Off-highway vehicle incidents such as OHM/ORV/ ATV accidents and snowmobile accidents
- Recreational vehicle accidents involving RVs, motor homes, camper trailers and camper vans
- Low-powered vehicles such as scooters, mopeds, motor bikes, Segways and golf carts
- Serious bicycle and pedestrian accidents, including those involving children
Seek Help For Your Motor Vehicle Accident Now
Accidents of any kind are stressful. In addition to the initial shock of the accident, you may face mounting bills and be unable to return to work. Fortunately, if you were not at fault for the accident, you may be eligible for compensation.
Do not face your concerns alone. Call Bowden Cyr, PLLC, at 612-254-6409 to discuss your case. You can also schedule an appointment online to visit our Woodbury offices. We will evaluate all avenues for potential compensation and advise you on strategies moving forward.