Guiding Families Through The Intricacies Of Divorce
The family law attorneys at Bowden Cyr, PLLC, assist clients in all aspects of divorce with the goal of helping clients peaceably resolve potentially contentious issues. Our experience includes representing high net worth clients in complex mediation and litigation proceedings involving significant assets.
If you are considering divorce, call our lawyers at 612-254-6409 for a complimentary initial consultation.
Providing Families With Innovative Divorce Solutions
The matters involved in divorce and family law are often difficult and life-altering. The St. Paul family law attorneys at Bowden Cyr, PLLC, understand this and provide aggressive representation that is solution-oriented without the unnecessary escalation of conflict. Whether we employ the use of litigation, mediation or other forms of alternative dispute resolution, our attention is always focused first and foremost on the needs of our clients. We resolve and finalize all legal matters in a mindful manner representative of our integrity and compassion.
We represent clients in all aspects of family law, including:
- Divorce: Our firm offers our full support as we guide you through the entire divorce process. We ensure that our clients’ interests are always protected. No matter the situation, we will listen closely to your questions and worries. You can rest assured in making wise decisions for your family and your future.
- Child custody: The most complex issues in any divorce are easily child custody and parenting time. We help parents create custody arrangements and parenting time schedules that suit their children’s best interests and fit the family’s dynamic and goals.
- Child support: In Minnesota, both parents’ incomes are considered when courts determine child support amounts. We represent parents seeking to obtain a maximum child support award, as well as parents seeking to minimize the amount of child support they are ordered to pay.
- Spousal maintenance: In determining whether either spouse will be required to pay spousal support (alimony) during or after divorce, courts look at factors such as income disparity and the length of the marriage. We help our clients reach fair and appropriate spousal maintenance arrangements.
- Property division: Minnesota is an equitable distribution state, which means marital property is to be divided equitably, but not necessarily equally, upon divorce. Courts will look at many factors to determine what is equitable in a given situation.
- Paternity: Establishing paternity gives a father certain rights and responsibilities in regard to his child, and also enables a child to receive benefits or inheritance from his or her father. We can help clients assert or challenge paternity depending on their needs.
Seek Advice And Representation From An Experienced Attorney
If you are facing divorce or have another family law concern, please call 612-254-6409 to schedule a free consultation at our Woodbury office. You can also contact Bowden Cyr, PLLC, online. With experienced legal representation on your side, you can be confident in the choices you make for yourself and your family.